Hillside in Port Levy
Thank you for making our dream at Port Levy come true, you did a fantastic job managing the project and kept the build within budget and ahead of time, we are absolutely delighted and would recommend Trent Building Solutions to everyone.
Large family home on lifestyle block
Richard and his team at Trent Building Solutions were great to work with throughout the building process. No only did they keep us informed as to time frames for the build and then stick to them, but they often went the extra mile and took the time to come up with some creative and cost effective solutions that now add the wow factor to our home. Their experienced team know what works and what doesn't, and it was great to be able to call on their experience in delivering to us a fantastic new family home. Thank you Trent Building Solutions!
39 Winchester St, Merivale
When we looked for a builder for our new home we placed our trust in personal recommendations because we wanted someone who had a good track record and had earned respect for quality. Quality of build, quality of sub contractors and quality of client/builder relationship. Richard and his team at Trent Building Solutions delivered on these points and many more.
We had exacting expectations which our foreman, Brad, took to enthusiastically and proactively resulting in a build that succeeded beyond our expectations.
Regular site meetings as well as honest and clear communications resulted in no surprises and an environment that was a pleasure to be part of.
Now we get to "pass it forward" and recommend Richard and his team to you to build your home. Enjoy the journey - we certainly look forward to taking it again soon.
A blank canvas fitout (new site in Christchurch)
Richard Trent and his team at Trent were introduced to us as a potential local service provider to deliver such a fitout project on UFG’s behalf.
Initial discussions were favourable and subsequently Richard and his team not only became the approved service provider but also site project leader.
Real outcomes for UFG in its engagement with Richard and the team at Trent were:
1. Richards uncanny ability to conceptualise in a very short space of time UFG’s fitout ambition.
2. Timescale delivery. Richard was completely unaware of the required “turnaround” time upfront, but once notified, nothing was too much for Richard.
3. Eye for detail in fitout completion.
4. Respect for clients budget. Richard actively sought in every area “savings” that could flow through.
5. Billing Transparency. I’ve never seen a service provider with such a transparent “line by line” billing system, which made it very easy for UFG the client to manage its commitments.
6. Finally, and most importantly, the entire team of Trent were a delight to work with, all engaging and genuine.